Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Horrible Bosses 2011 [English] Torrent

Runtime: 98 min
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

Seeds 115 Seeds Peers76 Peers


Torrent PosterHorrible Bosses 2011 torrent

Review: For the first time in nearly three years, he?? U finally say something that is modern and in this century laughing so can not? U get over how account? Temporary blunt jokes in the show, and that's what I think? e authors of the film suddenly ka?'re always joke in the film hits you like a ton of bricks, it is not , a scene that made me laugh, it was just fantastic. Jason Bateman once again shows the world? MAY e? E act and tell her to turn the criticism on his middle finger, depending on how much it was in terrible bosses.I personally reviewed ka? dee actor in the film as class A, the game was simply outstanding! If you want a good laugh tonight will see Horrible Bosses, best? Teenagers CZK August 50've ever spent! No side note? E something completely off topic! S ho? ICIM the end of the film in the cinema, I got a? El down the stairs out of the theater, I turned to my companion, who took the time and ? ichni to sit still, watch the stupidest thing ever? ended ka?'re always saw me Samvo bottom of the stairs? thee? IML ko? ili and I quote my shirt says! Fat people are you? Ko KIDNAP.Entire kin laughs! :) A great day with a great film, the consumer.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Crime
Stars: Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis
Director: Seth Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment