Monday, January 27, 2014

Shame 2011 Torrent

Runtime: 101 min
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

Seeds 121 Seeds Peers75 Peers


Torrent PosterShame 2011 torrent

Review: Michael Fassbender's involvement is amazing. They believe the director implicitly. Good for him. Very rarely have we been exposed to so much sex without a hint of erotic flavor. No, it was not the intention, of course. This is a very serious film about addiction.To make it even darker, I saw Michael Fassbender as Jung just a few days ago. What an actor! Now I feel like Im familiar with anatomy, the Mrs. Fassbender be. I must admit that the film stayed with me because his mathematical chill is palpable element of horror. Was it me, or Fassbender shows face dødi one of the many sexual possibilities? Cooling actually. I'll take my chances, and I recommend that if you do not want your kids - I think you can not NC17 - or your grandparents.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2011
Genre: Drama
Stars: Michael Fassbender, Carey Mulligan, James Badge Dale
Director: Steve McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment