Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Homefront 2013 Eng [by 11arman11] Torrent

Runtime: 100 min
Language: English
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Seeds 144 Seeds Peers60 Peers


Torrent PosterHomefront 2013 torrent

Review: I do not like this kind of film. Typical American gung ho shot them the bad guys good guys.I see the whole thing but I can be better spent my evening.Acting was OK, I liked the little girl was a promising acting talent, actors or acting as Trash white townships folk.What else I say about the film? If you like the kind of film you can also watch it.If you do not like the kind of film I like not, use your time better.What camera work, I got all giddy? Please do not do this to us poor folks older, we feel we rolercoaster.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Stars: Jason Statham, James Franco, Winona Ryder
Director: Gary Fleder

No comments:

Post a Comment