Saturday, January 4, 2014

Project X 2012 [English] (by faisal550) Torrent

Runtime: 88 min
Language: English
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

Seeds 137 Seeds Peers51 Peers


Torrent PosterProject X 2012 torrent

Review: I'm still trying to figure out why this movie is so strange taste left in my mouth. Its strange, coming out of the movie and that has something to say about it. Possibly it's almost nothing happens. They throw a party. It will bananas. Things burn. There is nothing for you Cant divine of trailer.It took me time to realize why. There was a gaping whole in the middle of this film. The message - nothing really means anything, everyone should do what it takes to be a cold, thin, popular, etc. And there are no results. Self Destruction is presented as empowerment.This is nothing new, and I'm too young to be seriously offended by this feeling, but Project X takes it to a hay ; higher pitch than ever before. It's like watching a stream of Facebook threads, links and comments flying about 90 minutes. Intercut with shouts and heavy bass lines. It does not feel like a music video. It's a music video. And since satisfying.Its made in the image of John Hughes movies, updated for the Ritalin generation, but it's moving too fast. I found myself eager to tell how is the scene where ... but realized that there were some scenes that I found funny enough to care recounting.I know how everything sounds. As a hater. It's just his. I just do not care. There was nothing to worry about. Nothing I hadnt seen in a dozen music videos a dozen times, but now, with one or two children fat thrown in. The only thing that left me wincing is overtness the Nihilism films. Screw it all. And all. This is the image of these children themselves SoCal will be presented with. If he plays well at the box office - and it will, and there's nothing I can say will change that - is the stuff good to see more of it. And more. And more. Same to you. PTO. And over. Again.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy, Crime
Stars: Thomas Mann, Oliver Cooper, Jonathan Daniel Brown
Director: Nima Nourizadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment