Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Expendables 2 2012 [Eng] FastDL Torrent

Runtime: 103 min
Language: English
Subtitles: German
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Video Bitrate: 2924 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Seeds 109 Seeds Peers94 Peers


Torrent PosterThe Expendables 2 2012 torrent

Review: I went into this film expecting another explosive fun trip and I got what I expected. Many of explosions, lots of different shot and killed. I must say I enjoyed this even a bit more than the last one, I'm not sure what the critics complain, but then they are wild with Sylvester and Arnolds movies during the day too, so I guess not should expect something different this go around. And speaking of Arnold, it's great to see him again and part of the process this time. Perhaps one of the reasons I enjoyed this one a little more than a second film.The story is our group going into some type of military prisoner extraction system from the get go. Suffice it to say the name comes before the screen you are exposed to a lot of action and violence. Sylvester Ah, sure know how to do it right. We met a new member of the team and it's sad to say that we have to say goodbye to one of the older ones. Opportunity not to be killed, but he did not come out the beginning of the film and did not return. I could not believe that he would not return, and if I have a note about the film is that this behavior is not left so early. Well Church (Bruce Willis) discovers Barney (Stallone) and wants to benefit. Barney wants to take his team to the crash site to look for something. Something Van Damme wants and gets. Barneys group goes after this villain, not because of what was taken, but for revenge! characters are expanded here a little more. It was great to see Dolph with the team for the entire film. He's still crazy, but it is a little more under control and actually offers some very humorous time. Arnold and Bruce are in this one more than the previous films as well. They take part in the activities of this as their responsibility not only walk-ons that time. Chuck Norris also gets to do it, just as he did in the 70s and 80s. Van Damme was also a good deal in that he made a very good villain. He was more memorable bad guys from the original film, I mean Stone Cold is a good fight, but he left an impression on me, as far as acting. Van Damme, on the other hand plays the villain well, this film may be room for another him.This film is fun for me. I'm not suggesting that this is a work of art or anything, but I missed the first film in theaters, so I will not miss this. I wanted to see this troupe shooting action star on the big screen and I got what I wanted to see. Arnolds return is particularly gratifying to me, as there is a void in my life movie theater since he became governor. I want to see on the big screen as it was my favorite as a child and young man. I also enjoyed seeing Norris on the big screen for the first time in his life. Thank Stallone for bringing all the big guns to the table, while others may have cared for this movie ... For me, it was a blast! So sorry if you do not care about my opinion, but I liked this movie.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller
Stars: Sylvester Stallone, Liam Hemsworth, Randy Couture
Director: Simon West

No comments:

Post a Comment