Monday, January 27, 2014

The Bourne Legacy 2012 English

Runtime: 135 min
Language: English
Subtitles: French
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

Seeds 114 Seeds Peers92 Peers


Torrent PosterThe Bourne Legacy 2012 torrent

Review: I could candy coat and tell you, I loved this movie, but I will not, because I do not. I thought it was very poorly written. However, the Redeemer of the actors themselves, who pulled out of this shit in my opinion. Nothing new has been added here with another layer Treadstone, Blackbriar and other government absurdities of the other three films. This sequel is about genetics and DNA manipulation, and because it is mentioned in the trailer, there is no need for spoiler. These genetic mutations should eliminate. Contradictions that existed with Jason Borne (in the trailer), and employees in the program The way we looked at how the alleged irregularities firm is really what has made this incredible script. However, action and drama of the two main characters Rachel Weisz and Jeremy Renner make this film bearable. There was no reason for people like Stacey Keach and Edward Norton cast this cast as they are nothing but their name added value to this film. Indeed, any actor could not name the same quality without paying for them this movie. The plot was too hard to follow, but be prepared for some flashbacks to three other films that look at me, disrupts the flow of the film. The only reason I think she was in the first place for people who can not see the other three films that bear. Other than that, I do not think they needed. I did not want to lose. Admission or popcorn at the movie I saw it just because it was only $ 5 to drive in and you see another movie after he went away, so it happen to me that much. Do not worry, it will stick until it out on Netflix or Redbox, and then you can without worrying that you throw away your money watch.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Adventure, Mystery
Stars: Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton
Director: Tony Gilroy

No comments:

Post a Comment