Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Best Offer 2013 by giorgited

Runtime: 131 min
Language: English
Subtitles: German
Frame Rate: 24 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Seeds 131 Seeds Peers79 Peers


Torrent PosterThe Best Offer 2013 torrent

Review: It is a good movie. Good acting, good directing, good story, good music ... its not the best ive seen recently (I did not see Hunt by Thomas Vinterberg and blow me completely), but it's worth watching.movie keep you engaged not become like all way. to an end, but I wouldnt think any other suitable finale gave, so I should not complain too much.i it 8 out of 10 stars, as each element of the film (of music production to direct ...) very well. Given the number average (at best :)) movies that we see so often, I would say that this film deserves to be seen.its pleasing to the eye, its soothing somehow ... I do not regret seeing.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2013
Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
Stars: Geoffrey Rush, Jim Sturgess, Sylvia Hoeks
Director: Giuseppe Tornatore

No comments:

Post a Comment