Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005 (Eng) Torrent

Runtime: 157 min
Language: Eng
Subtitles: Italian
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 5228 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 256 kbps

Seeds 129 Seeds Peers84 Peers


Torrent PosterHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005 torrent

Review: I only see it back. Now I have to do something important, but I just had to get it before my head explodes! Really, honestly do not know what to say about this movie. Beautifully made, yes. The acting is much better, yes. But the incredible freedoms that have made - what I wanted to say about this? HOLIDAY HarryS dream Voldemort so terrible changed by the addition of an independent character - it may not seem so important, but it is. And Dumbledore - I think Michael Gambon is an example actor, but to lose Harry, Dumbledore was so unusual way dumbfounding.See, I understand why things have to miss out - this is a long book, and there are foreign elements. On the one hand, there is Rita Skeeter


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2005
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Stars: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint
Director: Mike Newell

No comments:

Post a Comment