Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 License Torrent

Runtime: 112 min
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 384 kbps

Seeds 138 Seeds Peers99 Peers


Torrent PosterScott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 torrent

Review: Scott Pilgram, comic book series unlike any other, were brought to life on the big screen crazy. When I first heard about it, I said goodbye like a lame movie, but, to my surprise, it is not. This is one of the best movies with the word against the history of cinema. It is so absolutely I can not tell if the author of comics that acid trip when he this.Now the amazing plot: Meet Scott Pilgram, a teenager who has his own rock band, been in some relationships, live in apartment with a gay roommate, and happens to be the best fighter of the city. When you find a hair color-changing mysterious girl named Ramona, Scott suddenly fall in love. However, in order to be with Ramona, he must defeat her seven evil ex, each with their own abilities and powers in disputes style video game awesome and fun to death.All I can say is that this movie particles is freaking genius clean. And incredibly stupid (in a good way) full of action. I wish I had struggles like these, well, my life would be complete! Everything is pretty bad ex insignificant, each with its own fun little quirks. This is a wonderful movie and I recommend you check this out.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2010
Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy
Stars: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kieran Culkin
Director: Edgar Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment