Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Juno 2007 English by hald7 Torrent

Runtime: 96 min
Language: English
Subtitles: German
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Bitrate: 3226 Kb/sec
Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

Seeds 119 Seeds Peers54 Peers


Torrent PosterJuno 2007 torrent

Review: Juno is a pretty amazing movie, and the first time I do not mean that in a patronizing sense. World cinema is a giant beasts, Juno cordeirinho lovely it would be to do it is in the corner of the other years seem to be jealous enter mortality. Not a sweet story, by any means, in fact it is a real down to earth kind of story that is not always beautiful, but can not access it safer. His modesty, it's small, low cost of it, and that's what makes it so great. What I also like about it, hell I like a lot of independent films, as it is never predictable. There is no formula, you do not know what's coming, do not sit quietly mark all the cliché: just enjoy very much. Finally, the latest addition to heap praise and I swear I'll stop: their age, since I saw a pretty scene ends this. Its exactly the way you want it to be, and Zoom Out in the camera almost imperceptible is a brilliant touch. I loved Juno.


Torrent Size: 815 Mb
No Virus


Year: 2007
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Stars: Ellen Page, Michael Cera, Jennifer Garner
Director: Jason Reitman

No comments:

Post a Comment